Birding in British Columbia

A starting place for birding information for British Columbia, Canada. This web site features a birders discussion forum, links to birding newsgroups, articles and book reviews, checklists, regional hotspots, photo gallery, weather reports, and visiting birder information.
It is currently Apr 23 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Birding Hide / Blind for sell
PostPosted: Dec 18 1:58 am 

Hello All Birders in North America,

I have 3 models of Birding Hides / Blinds for you to choose, it is directly sent from my home in Thailand.

SingleHide, the standard size of sitting 1 photographer, size of WxLxH 120x120x130cm. Price 80 USD.

DoubleHide, double size to the SingleHide when extended and can accomdate upto 4 birders. or when you travel alone it is foldable to the half size (same with SingleHide), Price 125 USD.

TowerHide, the most poppulared one in Thailand now, size of WxLxH 140x140x180 cm., now you can choose to sit or stand while taking the bird. Price 115 USD.

All are Pop-Up, easy to set just couple seconds and easy to packed in rounded shape shoulder bags. Support with Pegs and ropes just incase needed.
2 colors to be choose, Broad-Dark Green and Green Camouflage.

I already sent out to birders in some countries in Asia like Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Taiwan, now I'm looking forward to have someone in North America and Europe to use my products. All specification and details are found in my temporaly photo website at http://www.superhide.multiply.com. Or anyone need more info just PM or e-mails to me at superhide2009@hotmail.com

Thanks and Best Regards,

Prin,

Post subject: Re: Birding Hide / Blind for sell
PostPosted: Dec 18 9:18 am 

Hi Prin, nice to meet you, good luck with your blinds!
I bought two Wat Krating blinds last year and know that Thai blinds are top quality :)

Digital (photo) Life List:
284 birds B.C. / 427 birds N.A. / 736 birds World (including NA)

Post subject: Re: Birding Hide / Blind for sell
PostPosted: Dec 25 6:39 am 

Hi Paul,

Nice to hear that you love the quality products of Thailand. Now if need to have bigger and more options while seating or standing to shoot the birds, just visit my website www.superhide.multiply.com, then you will see the more comfortable blinds which you and colleagues going to love more.

Warm Regards & Merry X'mas.