This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By ogopogo
an engaging photo and great looking album cover. congrats Paul.
I wish nature photographers would get paid their value though.
By Flight
Sick! Such a quirky image I love it. The tilted head. And what a good album name. Props.
By revs
thanks all, i still don't know what they sound like because i'm too scared to listen :lol:
They said they would send me a cd, so i guess i'll check em out then.

I didn't use flash on this or any of the burrowing owl shots as it was too bright already, and very hot. we were driving around the Salton Sea area and drove down a dirt road and came across a colony of them. Very cool encounter despite the heat.

They got a good deal, i knew they were indie too so not a lot of cash for promotion, but i probably would have given it away for free just to say i got an album cover.
By Steely
Top notch Paul! Last time we were in Palm Springs we made a half-hearted effort to find Burrowing Owls near the Salton Sea on our way for a look at Slab City. Next time I'll make a serious effort...Beautiful!

Nice to see the Savannah Sparrows back flitting am[…]

I was in Mexico last month and saw some new things[…]