This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By Jeremy Gatten
Here's one from today - a Lesser Scaup coming right at me. I actually wanted to get a shot like this to show how narrow the nail is on the bill.

Good birding,
Jeremy Gatten
Saanichton, BC
By stcalico
Some interesting looks no doubt! lol.
Most of my 'head-ons' are mistakes... ie. I'm not fast enough with the shutter (birds flick their heads around too fast), but sometimes the images turn out interesting.

By MDB8
Recently someone said I should take a look at this website. So I did. I was surprised to see this thread which I started in ancient times still active. Been a long time. I've probably added 3,000 or so photos to my Flickr page since I last posted here with one or two exceptions. Flickr photos are (mostly) sorted by Albums (species).

Recently I came across a small flock of Barrow's Goldeneyes. Most I've seen in a long time. They were near Blaine. I noticed the odd appearance of the males when they stare head-on. Like this.... (if I can remember the HTML)

Normally one sees them from a side view. Like this...

Here is a Cedar Waxwing from a few weeks back at B[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]