This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
birdergirl wrote:Just had a male EUWI at 64th and boundary bay dyke in the house pond :).

My first of the fall.

Cheers,
Mel
Congrats on getting your first of the season Mel! :) I saw one (possibly the same one) in the exact same spot a week ago.
Birder2000 wrote:
birdergirl wrote:Just had a male EUWI at 64th and boundary bay dyke in the house pond :).

My first of the fall.

Cheers,
Mel
Congrats on getting your first of the season Mel! :) I saw one (possibly the same one) in the exact same spot a week ago.

Thanks Liron! Ilya and I also saw one Eurasian Wigeon at 72nd later on that same day in the golf course pond from the dyke!

-----------------------
Nice shot Brian.

Cheers,
Mel
We have walked Serpentine Fen in Surrey a few times in the last few weeks and we see EUWI there every time. From the west tower look in the two ponds to the east.

Also, last weekend, we saw a large group of Common Mergansers (over 40) in the main pond off of King George Hwy. Quite a sight to see.

And finally from Iona Beach Park, there were a few[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

Update for 9 May 2024 ... we are at 158 birds! Woo[…]

Thank you to all who came out to support OWL at ou[…]