This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By revs
When i have a rough week it usually helps to just get outdoors and breathe some fresh air.
Glad i went out to Maplewood yesterday because the bird song throughout the sanctuary was nice to hear, today it is wet snow and yucky conditions. so yeah, glad i went out.

Ran into a group of Bushtits and tried to get some shots.

I'm spending more time with the common sparrows like i said i would

This forum has a good Admin by the way, i appreciate him taking the time to smooth over bumps when they happen. :)
By revs
Thanks, i would like to take the time now to apologize in public for any messiness here on the forum the last little while.
There is no need to go into further detail, there was some misunderstanding on my part regarding a few issues that i was surprised by. Having a few days to mull things over and after chatting with one of the higher ups here i realize that i was making an issue over not much at all.
Everyone who posts here is valuable to the forum, its not just one or two people ,we may not always agree with each other but certainly when cooler heads prevail issues can get worked through and the forum can continue to be a place where newcomers can learn and people can share what they see.
I am not good at integrating into this new social media world we live in, texting (and getting texts all the time) stresses me out and i think i am happier (i now realize) when i am not connected to everything and don't need to know about every new sighting, it almost gets competitive, you feel that you have to get out and see everything and if you have a job and cannot get out all the time its that much worse.
So, i won't be sharing my opinions anymore, and my sarcastic bent will be kept to myself from now on.
Peace out.
By keithric
Nice to see you turning your accomplished skills to these less colourful species!

As for your opinions, if you stop expressing them, Paul, we'll all lose. I understand, of course, having reached a similar conclusion several different times in my life, but I hope that when the time is right, you'll reconsider and offer your take on matters that extend beyond fact....

You are a cornerstone of this forum, and I, for one (and I'm sure for most!) appreciate your participation immensely!

Cheers! :D
2024 Photo Challenge - All BC Birds!

I went out to Blackie Spit, after that Black and W[…]

Buy Cocaine online | Buy Heroin Online | Buy Cryst[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

Current list -- we are at 142 birds! Wow ... Have[…]

The annual Open House at OWL (Orphaned Wildlife Re[…]