This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
All taken during the past week or so.

A week ago I heard people asking where the Blue-winged Teals were. Well, they have arrived.

Today I "spotted" this Spotted Sandpiper as it vocalized for companions.

Against a gray sky I almost missed the lack of colour on these birds, belatedly recognizing them as Northern Rough-winged Swallows.

I'm still seeing many Yellow-rumped Warblers foraging high in trees. Occasionally, I notice the less colourful version, the Myrtle's.

I don't often encounter Purple Finches. Much less common than House Finches and seem less gregarious.

I also came upon my FOY Black-headed Grosbeak, also starting to sing their loud songs.

And a bird I also seldom see these days, being grossly outnumbered by their Eurasian cousins, the Mourning Dove.

Lastly I briefly noticed an odd-looking Chickadee flying around with a group. I waited and finally managed a couple of photos. I've never seen, or noticed, one with a white tail before.

Nice to see the Savannah Sparrows back flitting am[…]

I was in Mexico last month and saw some new things[…]