This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By nealdoan
Thought I would post a few pics I have taken in the past couple months. Still on my quest for seeing 100 species locally in the first 100 days of 2018. Up to 90 with only a few weeks left. Anyway, here are some I have gotten shots of...

An American Kestrel on Sumas Prairie...
ImageAmerican Kestrel by Neal, on Flickr

A Chestnut-backed Chickadee at Campbell Valley Park...
ImageChestnut-backed Chickadee by Neal, on Flickr

A Pacific Wren on Matsqui Trail...
ImagePacific Wren by Neal, on Flickr

An immature Bald Eagle at Boundary Bay...
ImageJuvenile Bald Eagle by Neal, on Flickr

A Ring-necked Pheasant on Sumas Prairie...
ImageRing-necked Pheasant by Neal, on Flickr

A Greater Yellowlegs at Blackie Spit...
ImageGreater Yellowlegs by Neal, on Flickr

And finally a Female Common Goldeneye today at Campbell Valley Park...
ImageFemale Common Goldeneye by Neal, on Flickr

Cheers all and happy birding!
By ogopogo
wow, you've been around Neal. nice selection & shots, especially the Kestrel (haven't seen one for a couple years in Victoria) and Pheasant.
what is on your wish list?
By jewill
Beautiful photos Neal. All the best with your photo challenge.
I’ve heard you stand a better chance at seeing a Kestrel out in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area. At least it seems that way judging by this and previously posted pictures of them from the Sumas Prairie.
By nealdoan
ogopogo wrote:wow, you've been around Neal. nice selection & shots, especially the Kestrel (haven't seen one for a couple years in Victoria) and Pheasant.
what is on your wish list?
Up to 91 and have a few common ones to still see by Monday. I was away for 2 weeks so am trying to do it this weekend. Thanks.
By nealdoan
jewill wrote:Beautiful photos Neal. All the best with your photo challenge.
I’ve heard you stand a better chance at seeing a Kestrel out in the Abbotsford/Chilliwack area. At least it seems that way judging by this and previously posted pictures of them from the Sumas Prairie.
Thanks so much. Yes lots of raptors on Sumas Prairie.
By nealdoan
revs wrote:Great shots Neal, good luck with your challenge!
Thanks so much Paul. I was away for a couple weeks so need to find 9 more this weekend. If I could count the ones I saw in Florida I'd be well past 100, but only counting locally on my challenge. Should be a busy weekend.

Here is a Cedar Waxwing from a few weeks back at B[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]