This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By Keithmac
I checked out the nest this morning and it appears that momma has hatched her babies. You can't see the youngsters yet because they are too small. I watched her for about 10 minutes gathering food for the babies and then return and she stood on the edge of the nest feeding the little ones. After feeding she was back in the nest keeping them warm. I also included a photo of a couple of Canada Geese and a Great Blue Heron, I am not sure who was in who's territory.

ImageDSC_2373.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2366.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2386.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2390.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr
By ogopogo
sweet! she'll be sitting on them tonight for sure with wind chill -1 for Nanaimo and -3 in Victoria. saw one nest today where they were almost ready to fledge.
my anna's adults came for an extra long drink at the feeder a few minutes after sundown tonight.
yes, everyone seems to be in one another's territory. geese were mating here this week.
By jewill
Fantastic shots Keith. I’m looking forward to seeing pics of the little ones.
I’m thinking that the geese are the trespassers here, judging by the death stare the Heron is giving them.
2024 Photo Challenge - All BC Birds!

Very nice capture of the Pheobe. I went out looki[…]

I was in Mexico last month and saw some new things[…]