This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
I Checked out the nest this morning and was lucky enough to see mom feeding her babies. It looks like there is 2 little ones in the nest. They are still very small but she is leaving the nest more frequently to keep the little ones fed. I also found another nest but it doesn't look like she has hatched her babies yet. Also found a Bush Tit nest under construction. They were very busy getting it ready but I am concerned about the location because it is almost hanging right over the trail. Hopefully they will be successful this year.

ImageDSC_2559.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2567-2.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2607.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2676.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_2681.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr
Once again, gorgeous photos Keith. Thank you for posting them.
I hope the Bushtit nest is safe; surely no one would intentionally destroy it, would they?
lovely shots of the anna's & chicks Keith (and the Bushtits)! they are sure growing fast. maybe you'll catch them fledging later.
the Bushtits build amazing nests. so much fun to watch them feed their little ones.
saw a nest on Mt Tolmie last year that had a horizontal tunnel with the vertical nest hanging on it. 5 star!

Here is a Cedar Waxwing from a few weeks back at B[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]