This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By Keithmac
I got out to Buttertubs for about and hour this morning when it stopped raining for a little while. There was quite a bit of bird action considering how bad the weather has been. The Bushtit nest was really active as they seem to be trying to get it finished. Both the male and female had bands on their legs and I assume they were probably banded by Vancouver Island University at their Buttertubs banding station. This nest is in a much better protected area than the other one I found. I finally got a decent shot of a Brown Creeper, they seem to be a hard one for me to get.

ImageDSC_3173.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_3123.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_3074.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_3053.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_3049.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr

ImageDSC_3029.jpg by Keith MacDonald, on Flickr
By ogopogo
great shots Keith, especially the Bushtit in flight. seems we have to get out between showers this past week.
By jewill
Wonderful shots Keith. Hopefully you will see some baby bushtits soon.
By mcrosbie
Lovely shots. The only time I've seen bustits is when they are flying by. One July day a couple of years ago, six of them clustered together on a large tree branch outside my apartment and after a few minutes, they flew away.
2024 Photo Challenge - All BC Birds!

Very nice capture of the Pheobe. I went out looki[…]

I was in Mexico last month and saw some new things[…]