This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By SurlyBirdr
Since i am new to the forum i thought i would share some of my recent shots, i would smile more in my posts by the way but half the emoticon smiley faces and not functioning for some reason on here.

Townsend's warbler, Cypress Mountain

Rufous Hummingbird, North Vancouver

Snow Goose, Burnaby Lake

Black-headed Grosbeak, North Vancouver

Willow Flycatcher, North Vancouver

Canada Goose - rarer variant w/ white forehead, Burnaby Lake

Gadwall, Burnaby Lake

Mandarin Duck (probable escapee), Burnaby Lake.

So, i may not think much of the admin here (not going to lie) but i do like the people who post here and that's why i am here.
I talked to former forum member revs about it all but he seems to be carrying too much baggage from the past around him these days and wants nothing to do with this place anymore, i however am brand spanking new here and am open-minded and willing to share with like-minded individuals (big smiley face emoticon).
By SurlyBirdr
zwest wrote: Jun 07 1:40 pm Love the Willow Flycatcher shot! And I'm jealous of your Townsend's Warbler, because I can't find any.
Hit up the local mountains this time of year for Townsend's, my best spots are on Cypress mountain (giving away all my secrets now LOL).
By Keithmac
Very nice Surly, I have had some of the same feelings that you have had and there seems to be less and less interest in the forum but I am going to keep trying. Eventually there may be more appreciation for the efforts that the photographers go through to provide photos for people to enjoy.
2024 Photo Challenge - All BC Birds!

We are currently at 115 birds! Wow. Excellent wo[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]