This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
With all the time I have been spending lately at Boundary Bay (eight hours of lying in the mud under the hot sun on some days), I have come away with many good images, many of which are artistic. Here are some of my favorite artistic shorebird shots from my past couple visits to the bay:

Terrific concept for a thread, Kameko. And so many interesting photos.

Below is a full screen capture of a female American Dipper, shot on a near freezing day in 1080p, 30 fps, 1/60 on the shutter speed. The clip is actually a crystal clear shot of her in a fast flowing river, but the still reveals another view altogether. Distance to subject was about 3.0 meters.

The slate grey riverine world of these extraordinary songbirds is breathtaking. They seem as comfortable in the air and on land as they do underwater. Hope to have a vid out before the end of the year on these reclusive birds. I think I was lucky to have gotten any shots at all.

Along the Sandpipers theme, I had a couple hours t[…]

Buy Cocaine online | Buy Heroin Online | Buy Cryst[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

Current list -- we are at 142 birds! Wow ... Have[…]

The annual Open House at OWL (Orphaned Wildlife Re[…]