This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
[quote="Kameko"]I'm on a bw kick.

That silhouette is a beauty. Good species for such an imagery originating shot.
Took this one standing at the bow of a ferry like I was the king of the world... except it was the car deck. :lol:

ImageCormorant - Pelagic? by BeckeSoleil, on Flickr

Had some luck on a bright day...

Cedar Waxwing, juvenile.

ImageCedar Waxwing, juvenile by BeckeSoleil, on Flickr

Savannah Sparrows...

ImageSavannah Sparrow by BeckeSoleil, on Flickr

ImageSavannah Sparrow by BeckeSoleil, on Flickr
So many great shots here. Congrats to everyone posting. Don't want to risk being teased for praising Becke's work again, so I won't (she knows, anyway! :D ), but Mel, your Horned Lark in colour on a shades of grey background is VERY artistic! Also love the Moon-swallow and the Hummer-cumminatcha!

Great work, everyone! :D

Here are two from my recent visit to Burnaby Lake:

Green-winged Teal with feather and water drop

Wood Duck in the woodwork

Hope they qualify.... :)

Cassin's Auklet from up in Alaska this Summer. I was very happy with how this one turned out! :)

Canon EOS 60D | Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM | 1/800 | ISO 640 | f/5.6
Birdergirl: that Merlin is simply breathtaking!

And now I am going to go a little off-script and show off a couple of pictures that my sister took in the Kruger National Park in South Africa yesterday and e-mailed me today: some unusual shots of a Yellowbilled Hornbill:

Taken with a Canon SX50 HS bridge camera. She just recently started actively getting involved in birding and photography (my brother is the inspiration for both of us!) and I think she is doing some wonderful, wonderful stuff.

Alwyn

Nice to see the Savannah Sparrows back flitting am[…]

I was in Mexico last month and saw some new things[…]