This area is for general discussion on Birds and Birding.
By jewill
O.W.L. (Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Society) will be holding it’s annual Christmas fundraiser “OWL I Want for Christmas” on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 from 10am-3pm. Come and get your picture taken with Santa and his owl helper! Professional photographer Christian Sasse will be behind the lens. Take a tour around our Wildlife Museum, visit birds of prey up close! Enjoy Hot beverages and treats. Find amazing and unique Holiday gifts!
$10 per digital photo. Entry by donation. All proceeds go to the care of injured & orphaned raptors.
All ages welcome. Wheelchair accessible. Sorry, No Pets allowed.
3800 72nd Street, Delta (next to the Boundary Bay airport).
604-946-3171
By jewill
I want to thank everyone who came out to our annual fund raiser yesterday “OWL I Want for Christmas”. It was a resounding success in spite of the poor weather. So much so, that the food truck ran out of food! That’s a first.
If you missed it this year we will have another around the same time next year. And there’s always the Open House weekend; the dates are still to be set but should be the first weekend in May or thereabouts. I will post about it once we have the details confirmed.
Thanks again for supporting your local raptor rehabber...Happy Birding and Merry Christmas.

Nice to see the Savannah Sparrows back flitting am[…]

I was in Mexico last month and saw some new things[…]