This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
By revs
Got out a bit last weekend on the north shore and scored a few shots of Ruby-crowned kinglets actually displaying their sometimes hard to see crowns.
Not sure what was going on but there were a few of them all flying around, along with bushtits and at least 3 Anna's hummingbirds.

Thanks for having a look :)
By zwest
Great shots Paul. I was at Capilano River a week ago and one of those kinglets jumped in front of me, landing on a branch maybe 2 feet from my face and did that red crown spiky thing. It was funny, and a 50mm lens would have been perfect. :lol:
By revs
zwest wrote:Great shots Paul. I was at Capilano River a week ago and one of those kinglets jumped in front of me, landing on a branch maybe 2 feet from my face and did that red crown spiky thing. It was funny, and a 50mm lens would have been perfect. :lol:
They move around so fast, you almost have to anticipate where they are going to land next and aim there instead.
By jewill
The Ruby-crowned kinglet shots are sweet Paul. Cute little Bushtit and hummer as well.
Thanks for sharing.

The nice bonus for the afternoon was as I was walk[…]