This forum is for posting your best bird photos and videos. Although the site is focused on BC Birding, topics here and photo postings can include birds from around the globe. As well, provide a link to your photo galleries.
I spent last week roaming around southern AZ looking for a few of the amazing birds that reside there. It was my first trip to AZ and it will certainly not be my last. What a great place!! 5 days in the field was really just a tease and I would have loved to have a full two weeks or so to really explore the area.

This was certainly one of the most showy birds that I found. What a beauty eh?

Camera Model: Canon EOS 7D
Shutter speed: 1/125 sec
Aperture: 4
Flash: On @ -1
ISO: 400
Lens: EF600mm f/4L IS II USM
Fabulous shot Glenn! The pose is perfect for this particular bird. If I named this bird, I'd call it the Helmeted Warbler. It's also nice to see your back and posting. I enjoy your pictures immensely!
By edlai
I agree. At a minimum 10 days are needed. 3 to 4 days in each of these regions: Sierra Vista, Patagonia and Tucson. That would give you time to return to the same spot twice if you miss something previously. Chiracahua National Monument, Buenas Aires National Wildlife Refuge, Ramsey Canyon Preserve and Southwestern Research Station are some of the best birding areas.

While on the patio this afternoon, this guy flitte[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

Update for 9 May 2024 ... we are at 158 birds! Woo[…]