This forum is for the listing of "Wanted" and "For sale" items that are related to birding and natural history.
Dear fellow birders,

I am selling my backup Nikon D300 and MB-D10 battery pack. The Nikon D300 is in excellent shape as it has been sitting in my camera bag for almost a year - too many kids not enough time. Its in in 9/10 condition. I am selling it for 700 (negotiable).

The MB-D10 is a great addition. It makes the D300 easier to hold, and with the right batteries, it can boost the frame rate to 8 fps. This is great for capturing those action shots. I also finds that it seems to speed up the lens. This is likely because their's a bigger battery powering it. Its in great shape with some minor cosmetic scuffing on the handle. I am selling it for 220 (negotiable).

I also have a Kirk FX-4 Flash X-Tender for Nikon SB800 and 600. This is great for extending the range of your flash, especially important when using a big lens. I am selling it for 30 (firm). Another great addition to a your lens kit is a Nikon MC-30 cable release. This will help minimize lens shake when take pictures with a long lens. Its in new condition and I am selling it for 60 (firm).

Lastly, if your looking for a cook way to carry around your extra gear while shooting, I also have a Thank Tank modular Skin Set with Speed Racing harness and belt (XL) for sale. You can keep your medium telephoto and wide angle lens in easy reach with this setup. Its essentially in new condition. I am selling it for 160. That's almost half price.

Let me know if your interested and have a great long weekend birding!
A good bird day

Hi Lithos2 - I feel that any day you see a bird is[…]

Hi This is the second email I sent you. I am inter[…]

Cornell Feeder Cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N609loYkFJo Cor[…]

Dear all, Ptarmigan species in BC ( white-tailed,[…]