This forum is for the listing of "Wanted" and "For sale" items that are related to birding and natural history.
Hey guys im new to this board and i was advised to try posting here since i have some nice binos that id like to sell. anyways i have posted on canadiangunnutz and also bchunting (2 boards i regularly frequent). i have recently lowered the price as well.

im located in richmond, bc and i could meet up in the lower mainland should any of you be interested in purchasing them.
Cheers!

Im selling my Swarovski EL 8 X 32 binoculars. These were purchased late November in 2011, they are in perfect condition. They are nice and lightweight and produce nice and sharp images even in low light conditions.
They retail for over $2500 plus taxes. (saw them for that price at italian). I love these binoculars but I'm selling them because I need a range finder and I'd like to purchase binoculars that have the range finder built in, instead of having 2 separate devices.

Im asking $1600 for the binos but please feel free to make a reasonable offer.
EMT would be great, or i can meet you if you are located in the Vancouver, BC area.

weird, i just noticed that the price shows up in a really small font. sorry about that. its supposed to be in a larger font and in bold. i cant seem to edit the original post now.

anyways my asking price is $1600 for the binos.
A good bird day

Hi Lithos2 - I feel that any day you see a bird is[…]

Hi This is the second email I sent you. I am inter[…]

Cornell Feeder Cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N609loYkFJo Cor[…]

Dear all, Ptarmigan species in BC ( white-tailed,[…]