Looking for something to shoot? Find challenges and assignments here.
dindelta wrote: Jul 04 9:27 pm I don;t know if anyone has posted any osprey yet, but here is my photo of a female and her chick taken today, July 4 at Pitt River - Addington Marsh
I can't remember, but I love this shot! Thanks for adding it!
can someone send me a link with instructions on how to load photos for the challenge please? Have about 9 species not covered yet. Tried the search feature with no luck and when I click on the image icon common for other programs it simply inserts some kind of placeholder.
I sure I saw something posted a long time ago but can't seem to find it.
Thanks, Bruce
airsearescueguy wrote: Aug 02 7:30 pm can someone send me a link with instructions on how to load photos for the challenge please? Have about 9 species not covered yet. Tried the search feature with no luck and when I click on the image icon common for other programs it simply inserts some kind of placeholder.
I sure I saw something posted a long time ago but can't seem to find it.
Thanks, Bruce
Hi, you’ll need to upload the photos somewhere else and link them here as this site doesn’t let you store photos.

If you need a place to do this, I’d suggest creating an account at imgur.com - there is no cost or annoying stuff that some other photo sites have, and it maintains a decent level of image quality.

Cheers
Thanks again zwest, seems to have successfully saved the link although the photo does not show in the post. If you have tips to show that do let me know.
Meantime here are another 2 missing birds from the list: Mew Gull and Slaty-backed Gull.
https://moffatphotography.zenfolio.com/ ... #he3465842
https://moffatphotography.zenfolio.com/ ... #he58b15e6

Cheers, Bruce
Last edited by airsearescueguy on Aug 03 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Photo Challenge - All BC Birds!

We are currently at 115 birds! Wow. Excellent wo[…]

2024 Bird Challenge: Current Bird List

So sorry for being late in updating the list ... y[…]

Godwit?

At Blackie spit this week we found this shorebird […]

Tufted duck

I returned to report that I researched this questi[…]